Written Examination - Reading
3 parts, 1 hour (25 points)
What is expected of you?
- Rapidly grasp content of topics related to interests/ job and decide if closer reading is worthwhile.
- Understand details of texts within field of interest, including attitude of writer.
- Understand most important points on topics within academic/professional specialty.
- Quickly look through technical information to find relevant explanations to help for a specific problem.
What kind of exercises can you expect?
- Multiple choice
- Ordering of paragraphs
- Finding best headline or title
- Identifying emails
- Fill-in-the-gaps or cloze tests